Friday, July 11, 2008

Mural

Last night, my sister, Jill, and I put the finishing touches on our first commissioned mural. It was my job but I was scared to death to go it alone. I hope the three-year-old boy we painted it for keeps loving it as much as he did when we showed it to him.


I painted a street-post on another wall to adhere two Disney Cars posters on to make it look like a street sign advertising the race. I'm not sure how it translates, but that was what I intended.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness...that is wonderful, I love it!!! Awesome work! You're amazing!

Jamie said...

That's amazing! It looks so real. If I ever get creative enough, I may have to have you and Jill come do a mural in Tyler's room! WOW!

Unknown said...

Julie it looks awesome! Good job.

Cherish said...

Oh Wow! That is amazing Julie! You are so talented. Who's room did you do this in? You never cease to amaze me! Hope you guys have fun this weekend.

Jen said...

I am so impressed! The two of you make a great team. It looks professional!

birdie said...

WOW!! You guys did a fantastic job! Way to go Julie!

heidi said...

You and Jill are soooooooo talented! Those paintings look Amazing!

Kristi said...

SOO GREAT! I'm sure the fam loved it. I'll have to talk to Georgina! You have such an amazing talent. I hope you see what a blessing it is.

kristen'n'thecrew said...

this is awesome! i want you to do one on MY boys' wall!