Here's a tag from Cherish...
8 things I’m looking forward to:
Having playdates with moms that have girls Kate’s age
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Getting my hair done (who knows when that will be?)
Christmas
Time with Scott over Christmas Vacation
SPRING!
8 things on my wish list:
Learning the secret to helping Kate be still for more than ten seconds
A continuation of all the things I already enjoy about life
A vacation
Cooking skills – or maybe what I really need is a desire to cook
Clear skin
Nerves of steel
Plants for my garden
A new digital camera (don’t tell Scott, we just bought one last year but I want a better one)
8 TV shows I love to watch:
Biggest Loser
The Office
America’s Funniest Videos
Trading Spouses
Super Nanny
Nanny 911
The O’Reily Factor
Movies
8 things that happened yesterday:
Can I think back that far…
Drank one of those instant breakfasts-gulp
Talked to my mom on the phone
Went to the post office and remembered that it was veteran’s day
Shopped at Wal-mart
Organized my father-in-law’s letters from his mission—in chronological order
Made cookies and ate half a dozen of them
Watched the Biggest Loser while eating those half a dozen cookies
Felt guilty about the cookies so I jumped around the room for a while and tried to squeeze in some exercise during the last part of the show.
I tag YOU.
6 comments:
Fantastic. Thanks for doing that tag. I don't think many people like tags, because rarely does anyone comment when I do them. hahaha.
But, I think it will be fun to look back on in a couple of years, when of course our 8 wishes or things to look forward to change. But, I should have put "clear skin" on my wish list too.
Cute, I love your life! I also can't help eating a half dozen of the cookies I bake! They're just so good!
You are so funny! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who forgot Veterans Day! I was at the bank thinking "it is 10:00 - why is no one here?" HAHA :)
You are amazing! Love that you jumped around after eating cookies-it makes me smile. Thanks for taking the initiative on the mission letters-wow you're great.
Julie you are so funny! I know the secret to keeping Kate still for longer than two minutes...DUCT TAPE! Ha, Ha...(velcro is another option, so I am told).
Those were fun to read.
Post a Comment