I really need to separate myself from my 15-year-old niece for a while. She comes over and I start doing irresponsible things (I still love you Sam). I got the scissors and one thing led to another. Pretty soon I took my little girl from this...
To this...
I can't tell you the knots I had in my stomach as Scott was pulling in from work. I knew he wasn't going to like it. He is such a fan of long hair. I pulled him aside to let him know that I cut her hair so that he wouldn't react the way I'm sure he wanted to. He was real sweet to her. I was feeling anxious and said, "I guess I got a little carried away." and he said, "Yeah, you did, She looks like a 'B'-'O'-'Y'"
I know the short and long hair thing will always be a struggle between Scott and I. At least Kate will grow up and make her own decisions so he can't be mad at me for what she does to her hair.
10 comments:
I think her hair is darling! She has such a cute little face and the short hair compliments it. But then again, I am obviously a fan of short hair. I am also quite impressed you did it yourself!
I can't believe you cute her hair yourself! I wouldn't even know where to start. You did a good job though! I like it!
Wow you did cut it! I've made the same mistake on Whitney and Zac. Once you get going you can't stop. Just purchase a bunch of cute headbands, mousse up those curls and it will be adorable!
Awe....the first attempt at cuts! That Sam sure has a lot of influence on people! *wink* Kate is so stinkin' adorable ~ short and long hair!!!
Her hair looks cute. I didn't realize her hair was that long before. What's with guys and long hair?
I think it looks darling. I'm convinced the only reason guys are into long hair is because they aren't the ones who have to make it look good day after day.
I still think she is adorable! She does not look like a B-O-Y!
i love it!
I think it looks cute! Good job mommy! I too have given my girls haircuts and they always end up shorter than I wanted, but hair grows so fast on kids!
Okay so my bro, Chris, thinks my friends are liars and he doesn't like the haircut I gave Kate. But I'm really getting used to it. I'm getting better at styling it too. And it isn't hanging in her face all the time. Just face it Chris, it had to be done!
Post a Comment