Kate found a collection of icicles under the trampoline. Kate thinks icicles are for eating - no matter where they come from. She knows that we don't eat yellow snow or brown snow but she thinks all other snow is fair game and regularly goes outside with a bowl and fills it full of her snow treat. I even caught her piling snow onto saltine crackers and eating them.
3 comments:
Have you made snow ice cream? My cousin has the recipe on their blog. I haven't tried it yet cause I am waiting for fresh snow :)
I love Kate's hat btw
so cute :) read your earlier post about giving kate's baby things away. terrific idea and very healing. glad it did its job.
we should get together over the holidays... lunch in davis county somewhere?
Piling snow on crackers? How funny! She looks awfully cute in her polka dot hat.
Post a Comment