We went to this quirky, slightly pathetic, petting animal farm and general store close to Zion's National Park.
I fell in love with the purple cactus. And the quaint (yet inappropriate for kids {curse words on some of the building names, ironic}) little building structures. My mom decided that this place wasn't intended to be a children's attraction, even though that is what it seems to be now.
In these photos, you can see how much Kate loves to "pose" for a picture.
Barely visible, Kate and my mom are on the trail across the way.
Booger check! This was a cool spot. We were surrounded most of the hike with the walls of a cliff, just like this one above.
YUUP! Tarantula!




















4 comments:
How fun! Its been years since I've been there. Who saw the tarantula first? AUGH!!
This looks so fun! And so beautiful. I've never been either--I guess I'd better change that!
How beautiful! I love reading about your fun family adventures. Adopt me please.
Love Zion's! Love, love the poses! What a great little retreat. The trees are beautiful...great adventure together!
Post a Comment