LOVED this today...
"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."
Alma 26:16
Background: Ammon, the son of King Mosiah and a great missionary in The Book of Mormon, was expressing his gratitude to God for allowing him and his brothers to be an "instrument in God's hands" to teach and convert so many , thousands even, of the Lamanites.
Me: Sometimes I feel a little too exuberant. When I'm feeling gratitude, it's over-the-top and obnoxious. I have a "love burst" that can't be contained. This scripture gave me permission and reminded me that I can never glory too much in the Lord.
2 comments:
I think you and I are on the same thought wave today :)
Thanks for that message!
And it was fun to see you in St. George. Good to hear that your trip was fun. And you looks sooo good!
Post a Comment