Monday, January 2, 2012

Yes, Robyn...

In answer to your question... We did have our pictures taken at the Lagoon parkway and also some at Farmington Bay. My genius brother took them. I can't pick which one to have enlarged and framed.
Here are a bunch of photos from the photo shoot. I'm not sure which one to pick to hang in my living room. 

























8 comments:

Erin said...

I can't decide which one is my favorite! Your family is so beautiful!

Robyn said...

I feel so special a post titled to me! :) They are way cute, I don't know how you'll decide either!

Jamie said...

They are beautiful! I don't know how you could possibly choose just one!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you. How could you pick just one. Those are wonderful. I love how playful Katie is in the photos. And so photogenic...all of you. You should just frame them ALL!!!

Beth Monson said...

Wow! Don't think I could pick a fav either! Well done Chris! I wish we had a photographer in the family.

Jaime Brady said...

Love the pics!! I personally like the one taken at an angle on the bridge with you and kate having your arms folded. Very artistic!

Liz said...

Pretty sure I simply love your family! The pics are a definite added bonus as you are all so photogenic! :)

Kristi said...

These pics are all so beautiful! I love the ones of you in the fields.