Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Book Tag

Cherish tagged me
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

I picked up my old College Text from Intro to Literature, Fictions. Since it's an anthology of short stories, page 123 was a few pages into "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.


“I never thought of it before, but it is lucky that John kept me here after all; I can stand it so much easier than a baby, you see.”

Of course, I had to re-read the short story because of this tag and it was so much fun to re-read. I picked up a lot more than when I read it my first semester of college ten years ago. Whenever you feel yourself on the edge of insanity—it pushes you off to the other side.

I tag: Jeni, Samantha, Janeen, Mom, and Cameron

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Thanks for doing the Tag, that book sounds interesting. That was a different tag, and I'm getting sick of seeing it as the first thing on my blog. I really need to update my blog!