Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HELP! PMS!


I wish I could've posted yesterday so you could compare the two Julie's. I was getting so much accomplished in my yard and I was so satisfied with everything. Nothing could go wrong.

Today, it's like I became my evil twin. Hormones! UGH! Isn't there a remedy for this somewhere that I just don't know about. Something non-surgical and non-perscription? The week before... I become prickly, barbed. It's like a timer goes off and I grow claws and fangs and start to RAAR, HISS, and SCRATCH! I need suggestions. Honestly the hubby doesn't even ask, PMS is written all over me. He knows there is nothing he can do and nothing he can say. I feel terrible. I don't want to be evil for a whole week every month.

Does anyone have a fool-proof, cure-all, for PMS. Can't I eat roses, a spoonful of sugar, something? I just want to be even-keel. Help-Please!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you did find a cure would you let me know? Along with those symptoms I also get very depressed right before! Fun to be a woman, isn't it?

Unknown said...

However I will say, I am grateful to have a period because that means I am producing eggs so that I can have babies, so for that I am very grateful. And in the long run it's worth it. Right?

Jen said...

All you need to do is go to the healthfoods store and buy some FISH OIL. It is really good for women. It helps with mood, brain and other stuff. Another thing you can buy is vitimine B tablets. They are at Bountiful Nutrition at the check-out counter in a little round container. I think they are called stress tabs or something. Try it!

Kristi said...

Call Jolene. She has a few remedies up her sleeves!

birdie said...

Two words - fish oil I'm serious, too! It really works to keep your mood even through even the roughest of PMS times!

Try it and let me know (about 2-3 capsules/day)