Love the collage!! Scott you're the best. I loved your go-kart, skateboarding, big wheeling. You've always kinda been a klutz but I love you all the same. Happy Birthday!!
I remember that go kart so well! Scott always wanted to build and Ultra Lite (Dukes of Hazzard style).
I remember that one summer we were going to try and convert the go kart into an airplane of some sort. We never got it off the ground. Probably because we were using a railroad tie for the wing.
3 comments:
Love the collage!! Scott you're the best. I loved your go-kart, skateboarding, big wheeling. You've always kinda been a klutz but I love you all the same. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Scott. 31?!?! Holy smokes, I thought I was old. Just Kidding.
I remember that go kart so well! Scott always wanted to build and Ultra Lite (Dukes of Hazzard style).
I remember that one summer we were going to try and convert the go kart into an airplane of some sort. We never got it off the ground. Probably because we were using a railroad tie for the wing.
It was fun trying though.
Post a Comment