Thursday, September 18, 2008

House Tag

My sister-in-law, Kristi, did this house tag and I thought it would be a great way to humiliate myself. The rule was, to take pics as the house is--no cleaning up first.


1. Your Sink: To be honest, I forgot to take a picture of the sink in the morning when I ran around the house taking pictures so I took this picture after doing the lunch dishes. I cheated. But it was clean. I maybe had the tortilla pan in the sink from the night before but that's all, I promise.


2. Your Toilet

3. The Outside of Your Fridge

3. The Inside of Your Fridge: Talk about Economy ketchup! I can't keep enough ketchup in the house. If you'll notice, We have two mondo-sized Heinz bottles in here. Scott is the ketchup king and Kate is his queen.


4. The Inside of Your Closet: I go through phases. Sometimes all the hangers and clothes are color-coded and organized by type. This is all the other times when I'm just happy the clothes are clean and off the floor.


5. Your Laundry Room: Hey, at least it's spacious.



6. What Your Kids are Doing Right Now: Cute little thing, happily playing underneath my desk while I check emails and read a couple blogs.




7. Favorite Room: not because of the way it looks exactly, although I love the headboard and side tables my father-in-law made and the curtains and bedspread my mom gave me for Christmas--I love this room the most because it's my "living" room.



8. The Messiest Room: The Office (notice Kristi's blog still on the computer as I had just finished reading her tag).

9. Self Portrait: This one is a doozy! Kate woke up early and I was checking my email--one thing lead to another and at 7:00 am, I found myself blogging. I know, it was a weak moment, what can I say. The second I read Kristi's blog, I got up and took pics. So here I am--in all my glory--the Julie that only Scott sees is now public.


So, now it's your turn to take pictures of your house. Don't clean, just get up right now and do it. I promise the sink was my only omission to the rules.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Great job! I also might have moved a dish or two from my sink before taking a pic but nothing else! What a fun tag:)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Julie, there is not need for me to take pictures of my house because everyone knows that the messiest room is Sam's and everyone has already seen that, Cameron already cleaned the sink and every other space in my house is spotless, besides, I don't have a favorite room in my house, it is the walls I like.