Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kathy's 7 Grandkids & One on the Way

We gathered the Bangerter grandkids for pictures to give to Grandma B for her Mother's Day gift. Jeff and Anna's baby will be due in July so we really need to get together again at Christmas so we stay current. Yesterday, we celebrated Kathy's birthday. I wonder if she would mind if I told how old she is? Well, let's just say she is proud of her soon to be 8 grandkids and we'll leave it at that. The grandkids really are her joy. They're a cute bunch.

Zac, Kate, Whitney, Suzie, Ashlee, Jessica, & Hailey Kristi called a friend of the family to take the pictures and she took these of Kate. This is the one very big perk to not having a sibling for Kate, she got more camera face-time.
I like this one. When I was looking at it with Kate, she said that Sleeping Beauty does it like that.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. She poses so good! The pictures turned out so cute!

Paige said...

She's adorable! What a sweet little girl. And I love the poses. She's a little model. :)

Michelle said...

That is one CUTE bunch. I was trying to pick a favorite picture of Kate but I couldn't do it, they are all priceless.

heidi said...

Oh my gosh Julie, Kate is a doll!!! I love her little curls and cheeks!

Beth Monson said...

Those are so pretty of Kate. The flowers look awesome in those pictures with the color of the outfits. I'm sure Scott's Mom will love them.