Monday, January 25, 2010

For All You Bangerters

I've got a little quiz for all the Bangerters out there. These are pictures from about 1920. They are each of one of your Bangerter Grandparents. Can you guess which one is Mildred Pauline and which one is John Howard?
And Kristi, Cherish, & Anna: don't you think the second picture looks JUST LIKE SUZIE?
I'm dying to know what you all think.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I think the first one is Grandpa & the second is Grandma. Now you need to tell me if I'm right...i must know now:). It does kind of look like Suzie interesting.

Mac and Dixie said...

Is this a trick question? I think the first one is Grandpa too. Looks just like him! The question is, WHY is he wearing a dress? :-)

Kristi said...

I've seen these many times. Yep the top one is grandpa and the bottom one Grandma. I see a little Suzie in her.