Friday, February 26, 2010
Katie in the Sky with Stuffing
So, there I was doing the lunch dishes while Kate played happily on the other side of the kitchen island. I thought she was making a bed and using the old boppy as her pillow. What I didn't know, was that the boppy had ripped at some point in her play and she was discovering how much like clouds the stuffing was. She held up a fluffy-puff of stuffing to show me its fine qualities and then I realized what was really going on...
I feel horrible that she dissected the boppy. The thing still had some good use left in it.
This is her pretend "uh-oh, I'm in trouble" look.
She played in the stuffing for a good long time. I left the pile of stuffing in the kitchen for most of the day and just after Scott came home, I asked her to help clean it up. She of course insisted that she keep it all because it is her favorite. Her Dada helped her compromise and let her grab a handful of stuffing and take as much as she could carry to her room to enjoy for one more day and she gladly helped clean up the rest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah I love the supposed "guilty" look on her face.
What a funny girl and a great "discovery" activity. Good job Julie.
Post a Comment