We had so much fun online getting "Sleeping Beauty" (the kitty's new name) set up and adopted online. Everyday we go online and go gem hunting, spin the wheel of wow, take her kitty to school, and dress her kitty. What a clever invention. We've really enjoyed doing this fun thing together.
On the 28th, before the Webkinz came, Kate was trying to do something nice for her other friend, Fuzzy. Now he (or is it a she?) is great and she likes him but he's more of a pillow-type of pall. Not really the comforter than Kitty and Puppy were. You know, bears don't have tails for chewing on. Plus, Fuzzy isn't quite as portable as her Kitty. But, she still loves him and Sunday when she was playing with Play-dough, she decided to make him a cake. She even put the candles in and got everything ready and just needed me to light them so she could sing to him. She sang the "you look like a pickle, and you smell like one too" version that she learned in preschool. Happy Birthday, Fuzzy!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Stuffed Friends
So, I don't know how we can misplace kitty, but misplace her we did. We haven't seen Katie's white Kitty-Kitty since before Valentine's Day. We tried looking for her but we just don't know where to look. I thought I saw her at Jeni's house when I dropped Kate off to play with her cousins and one of her cousins (Taylor, 10) even remembered seeing Kitty there but we just can't find her anywhere.
While Kate and I were waiting for Grandma to finish her appointment for a pedicure on Monday in the Lakeview hospital lobby, I told Kate we could look through the gift shop and I found the most perfect kitty to replace Kitty-Kitty. The most important feature was the long tail, which Kate always loved about Puppy-Puppy and Kitty-Kitty. We talked it over and decided this new silver, soft WEBKINZ would do nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment