Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lonely Kate

I don't have much to say. I've been apathetic toward blogging lately and I'm not sure why.

Kate is so lonely these days. The last two days I called 6 different friends for her to play with and no one was home, they were sick, or they had other plans. This is the bummer with having one 4-year-old and nothing else.  We just don't have enough going on to keep her entertained.

She was able to play with both her Grandmas, and even one of her Grandpas, yesterday and that made her day. 

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm sorry- that is hard when friends can't play! Hope the next few days are better :), but thank goodness for Grandparents!

birdie said...

i'm sorry. it's crazy that summer ends up being this way, but i have felt the exact same scenario at our house. everyone is busy busy but us!