this is the best christmas ever! kate has been adorable and has made everything so magical. what would we do without her? yesterday kate asked me about 7 times, "mommy, have i been good this year?" i would answer "yes" the first 5 times and then i started saying, "what did i answer the last time you asked me?"
we spent christmas eve-eve with my family and christmas eve with scott's. today we spent the morning with scott's family and now we are about to head to my family. not everyone has family close by. i love being so close in proximity to all our siblings and parents. i hope everyone has a safe, magical holiday.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks so much for the Christmas card. I wish I were more on top of it to send cards out. Maybe someday....:)
I am so glad you had a good Christmas. The pics from the North Pole are cute!
Post a Comment