Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sledding at the Cabin

We went to Scott's family's cabin for the weekend at the beginning of February. We invited all my family and my brother Chris' family came up Friday night. Chris, Michelle, and their four daughters. Then after breakfast Saturday morning my sister Jeni's family came up. Cameron, Jeni, Sam and Sam's friend Clark. We had a wonderful time.



 Presley and Kate
 My brother, Chris, with his newest addition, Marisa.
Kate, Queen of the hill, sucking on an icicle.
 Chris, Michelle, and Marisa about to bundle up to play in the snow.



 Marisa, bundled up. My brother was getting a little silly dressing her up like something out of a Star Wars movie.



 We sled down the hill then ride up the hill with a rope tied to the Ranger. I wasn't reckless enough to hang on to the rope and have myself dragged by the Ranger. I drove the Ranger some of the time and walked up the hill the old fashioned way several times.

 Kate is smart enough (she must get that from me) to ride inside the ranger. Here, Scott is pulling my brother, Michelle, and their oldest daughter (baby Marisa was at the cabin with Jeni).

 We took this picture just to show the level of the snow. Keep in mind that Scott is about 6'4"! I know I look like Annie Oakley. I haven't learned how to be cute like Sam and Michelle. 

2 comments:

Cherish said...

LOL. I don't know who annie oakley is, but I'm sure that would describe me too when i'm all bundled up for the snow:). You're hilarious! I can't believe the snow...wahoo. We rarely go up there in the winter so I don't get to see this. Looks like you had a great time.

heidi said...

Ok girl you crack me up too! Annie whatie? You are adorable. LOL!