Thursday, March 3, 2011

31 Today!

Julie Beth, only a few hours old, 
March 3, 1980


I know, it's gastly - but here I am in all my 9 pounds 7 ounces of glory. My family called me watermelon head for some time. I am so grateful to my mom and dad for loving me tons, even with that mug.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you do something fun!

And I love all of Kate's thoughts and quotes. That girl is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your holiday!

Cherish said...

Happy Birthday Julie. I hope you have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true!!

birdie said...

happy happy birthday, friend!! hope it's a glorious year - i'm sure it will be!

The Circus said...

Maybe the nick name will make a comeback? eh, no. You're gorgeous and I'm glad our lives got to cross paths. happy birthday!

Andrea McEntire said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one.

Jen said...

I think you look more oriental than fruit-ish'

kristen'n'thecrew said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had fun! :)