Friday, March 21, 2008

Brown-Noser


So, I think I broke my nose. As I daintily lifted the crock pot to it's resting place on an upper shelf, the glass lid slipped loose and clogged me right between the eyes. The bridge of my nose swelled instantly. For three days I've been walking around with a bruised-up nose. Plus, I had my first cavity filled last week and all went well but now my jaw or my teeth hurt like crazy. So, I don't really have much else to say but, "OUCH!" I don't like to take ibuprofen but I think I'm going to. Even ice cream is miserable to eat right now. I tried calling my dentist but he is, of course, out of the office for the holiday. HELP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouchy indeed! I'm so sorry. You still look good even though your nose is a little brusied. I hope you get to see the dentist soon. Let us know what happens.

Kristi said...

Are you ok? Stock up on motrin, keep ice packs handy, and let us know what the Doc (rather than dentist??) knows!

heidi said...

Oh my gosh girl, how are you doing??? That is my worst fear too and its almost happened a couple of times. Our cupboards are really limited and the ones big enough for pans is up above and so many times I have "caught" a lid or a pan in the mix of it all. You poor thing!!!