This picture is of Kate after she tried on the princessy PJ's Nana and Papa B gave her. She twirled and put on a show until the camera came out, of course.
Today, Kate spent time with Aunt Jeni, Uncle Cameron, and Samantha making cupcakes. She had fun playing with Grandparents and this evening, Scott and I took Kate out on a "date" for fries and a hamburger. Scott and I love to watch her eat--how she delicately dips each fry in ketchup and takes little bites and dips again.
She celebrated with extended family on March 2nd and she'll have one more celebration with her other extended family on St Patty's day. So, hopefully it will feel like a birthday month to her.
5 comments:
It definitely sounds like a birthday month! Those are the best kind of birthdays. We like to do birthday weeks at our house.
It was so fun to hear from you! I'm so glad that you found our blog. We've linked you to ours, so please come visit more often!
Happy Birthday Kate!! We planned on calling that day but with kids dates we didn't get around to it. You were in our thoughts though!!
Happy Birthday Kate. I have to admit I watched that episode of Super Nanny. I like to watch that show & I don't even have kids (crazy). We just love Kate so much. She is so much fun!
Hey Julie Heidi told me about your blog! Love it! I can't believe how big Kate's gotten! Her hair is so long and curly love it! You'll have to check out my blog to see little Bentley. See ya!:)
Oh happy belated Kate! She is so sweet and gorgeous too! You two are bery blessed parents!
Post a Comment