Scott - Julie - Kate
Kate is soooo cute! Yes, she probably gets it from her wonderful mother.
Those are perfect!! Way to catch her expressions of the moment.
PRECIOUS!!!! She gets it from every other female person in the world...we were blessed with variety in our lives as women...right???? *wink*
She is adorable. I love the rosy cheeks.
Kate, I feel the same those same emotions all in a minute too! LOL Julie, I love how you caught all of that in pictures!
She is so cute! I love her little cheeks. I just want to take a little squeeze
she is so adorable! definately a girl!:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kate is soooo cute! Yes, she probably gets it from her wonderful mother.
Those are perfect!! Way to catch her expressions of the moment.
PRECIOUS!!!!
She gets it from every other female person in the world...we were blessed with variety in our lives as women...right???? *wink*
She is adorable. I love the rosy cheeks.
Kate, I feel the same those same emotions all in a minute too! LOL Julie, I love how you caught all of that in pictures!
She is so cute! I love her little cheeks. I just want to take a little squeeze
she is so adorable! definately a girl!:)
Post a Comment