Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome Home--Computer

I can't believe how awful life is without a computer. During the past two weeks, our computer was in getting a tune-up. I never realized how much I have relied on it for everyday things. The good news is--our computer was thoroughly cleansed of it's viral infection and it's home safe and sound.

I do not doubt a conspiracy exists among the many viruses and the anti virus companies and a couple weeks ago I would have embarked on a holy tirade on the subject--but today the energy has left me. The fire is gone. And so it should be. All that I have left is a grand "Thank Heavens" for a healthy computer.

More good news--our house received it's first coat of paint on the eaves and trim, we have a new garage door, and in a few weeks the new siding will be in place. I can't wait to post my after pictures.

I don't really have much else to say. I'm so out of the habit of spilling my guts that it may take a while for me to know what is noteworthy.

4 comments:

heidi said...

Yahhh! I am so glad you are back!

Cherish said...

Yay!! I'm glad that you're back too. That is so great that you've started painting the outside of your house. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

birdie said...

I'm glad that you're back. I'm missing those posts about all of your split guts.

Yay for your computer, too. Sounds like the guy needed a few weeks vacation anyway.

Kristi said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging. I missed you!!