Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPPY!

Puppy has been in the family since before Christmas 2006 and it was high time he had a decent birthday celebration. Here's the cake and song.

And today, while I went back and forth from the car to the house putting the groceries away we had a cute exchange:

Me: Hey Kate, are you doing okay in there?

Kate: Yes-sir-ee Momma! Because I have a starburst in my mouth. Look!

The "yes-sir-ee" made me giggle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!!! What a fun exchange to preserve. I love it when they come up with the best adult language! And from such little bodies!

Jamie said...

Darling! I too love the "yes-sir-ee." That is too funny!

kristen'n'thecrew said...

haha, that's too cute!

melissa said...

I'm so glad I got to meet her in person. It makes the clip that real. She has so much character.

Cherish said...

Absolutely Adorable!! What a fun memory. She is talking so well.

heidi said...

Oh my gosh Julie, she is so freakin' cute!!!!!! I love how she sang the song and tried so hard to blow out the candle, I was cracking up!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Jen said...

What a cute little girl! I love the "happy durday to those guys the fish..." What a funny girl.