Thursday, January 8, 2009

Twirl

I love Katie's cheesy grin and how her eyes scrunch up in the outer corners. You can even tell she's saying cheese.
This little getup is a hand-me-down from Kate's eldest cousin, Sami. Depending on the situation, this lovely dress serves as her gown, ballerina "tostume" (costume), and wedding dress.



I love how she sticks her tongue out a little as she twirls.

9 comments:

Michelle Mayfield said...

What a cutie!

Amy said...

Cute twirling. I love the dress!

heidi said...

She seriously is the cutest little girl!!!! Love her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I love how she does everything. She's such a true princess. I just LOVE little twirling girls!!!

birdie said...

So cute. I can't wait for E to begin the princess/ballerina phase!

Andrea McEntire said...

I was glad to read that you are teaching your daughter in the ways of Bangerter snowmobiling. You rock!

Michelle said...

Na, I'd stick to the ballerina Kate, those Bangerter boys are crazy snowmobilers, (especially oh what's his name - Scott that's it) Just kiddin' Scott, but Jared has told me a few good stories. Very cute pics, I love dress up!

Cherish said...

I love her smile in the first picture. She is growing up sooo much!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! How fun. Also, I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!