Scott and I celebrated our NINTH wedding anniversary! Still in love.
My mom found a dead snake in her flower bed-it was infested with maggots.
My Grandpa died-we had the funeral a couple days ago. We are all glad he is finally free.
I saw some of my extended family at the funeral most of whom I haven't seen in over ten years!
I sang in church with a small group of girls (double trio minus one).
People have told me that my skin is looking better and everytime, I break out more. STOP!
My niece, Whitney, dedicated her chapter book to me (so nice).
Kate and I walked to the park today for exercise but we were glad that our neighbor, Robyn, swooped by to pick us up because Kate couldn't walk anymore and it's a struggle to carry her up the hill on my own. Mercy.
Kate is playing with scissors, a loaded stapler, and tape. Hmmm...
Me and one of the YSA girls are starting a Jane Austen book club. I've never been in a book club before.
What am I going to make for dinner?
6 comments:
I'm sorry about your grandpa. My mom just told me today. I think the book club will be fun--our book club just read "Pride and Prejudice" and it was a great time just to be together. Oh, and if you think of something great to eat for dinner, let me know!
you're a great writer, julie!
we're in UT now - when can we get together with you guys?
eek, I'm the minus one!!! i feel terrible...
make burger king. that's what I did ;)
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I'm sure it is a good thing but it's still hard. And congrats on your anniversary. Keep up the good work!
Holy nine years! I cannot believe that. I still remember getting your wedding announcement. Congrats!
Love it--especially the scissors one! Oh Katie!
Post a Comment