
Kate started Preschool last week! This has been wonderful for both of us so far! I love having the break to pursue hobbies and Kate comes back full of good stuff. I LOVE asking her questions about what she's learning. She gives me on-the-level answers even. Yesterday I asked her what Miss Connie (her teacher) does when she or other kids in the class are too noisy. Kate used her sing-song voice to say, "Zip up you lips everybody." and then she did the little zipping motion with her fingers on her lips. Too CUTE!

Last night, Kate had a
playdate with a neighbor-friend, Cali. Since Kate is an only child, I am trying to hold more regular
playdates with girls her age.

I love Kate's over-the-top poses she does. She can't just smile-she's in character. Oh, and these are the free-for-all roses that I set-aside as "fair game" for picking.
P.S. The other day Kate found a couple crowns of broccoli awaiting rinsing and chopping. Before I could say bobshrackle Kate was marching around the house with her "bouquet" of broccoli, humming the wedding march. What do boys do with broccoli crowns, I wonder?
11 comments:
Ha, that is hilarious (the "zip your lips!). I absolutely love it. And I'm pretty sure the boys sword fight with the broccoli. At least that's what happens at my house...
Boys shoot broccoli like BB guns, of course! And you added me to your blog list already. You are on top of things!
Sometimes we use them as grenades (they pick apart easily, you know).
I love her in her huge pink backpack! Classic!
Boys hit people with them, bite them or use them as some form of weapon for the super hero to use in saving the day! Too cute!
I love her poses. She is so cute. And I love the wedding march. Hilarious!
I haven't checked into the blogging world lately and loved getting caught up on your posts. Kate is so cute going to preschool. What a great day that is. Hailey tells me she can't remember what she learns. Lovely.
What a smart little princess.
ahhhh... thanks for letting Cali come over and play! She loves Kate!
So cute. I'm glad you get some free time for yourself. That's kind of nice.
so fun! love preschool. and it really is great for EVERYONE!
Post a Comment