Friday, January 28, 2011

Join the Cyber Revolution

After the urging of my friend in the tab choir, I created a profile on Mormon.org just barely. Right now it is in the review stage and will be available soon by clicking on my "I'm a Mormon" button on the sidebar. I'm excited to be a part of it. I hope you guys do it, too. And check out all the other cool profiles on the website, very motivational. I loved reading and watching the videos about Shawni Eyre and Alex Boye. Very interesting and beautifully done. Shawni has an adorable blog too. Anyway, I hope to see a button on your blog sometime soon and some super, cool things about you on mormon.org...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I too love Shawni's blog! I heard her speak at Time Out for Women and read her book. She is an amazing woman! I can't wait to read your profile!

Bret Wheadon said...

Yay Julie! For adding your voice to the Mormon.org blog-o-sphere! I read your testimony, and thought you did a great job! (And double thanks for giving my entry a nod too!)