Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our Cocoa and Cookie in the City





 Kate chose the double chocolate, I think Scott did too.

I love this look I captured in between her, "Mmmm, this is sooooo good" and "I love it!"
 Okay, it's hot chocolate with whip cream on top. I should've told the lady I like it RICH! Creamy is good but I'm one of those gals who puts five, heaping scoops of cocoa in a mug - sometimes more! I had a peanut butter cookie that I scarfed down in maybe four bites. LOVED IT! Kate gave me the, "Yucky mommy, you smell like peanuts," speech. She's a regular bloodhound.
 Silly Kate - trying to walk around like Dopey in Disney's Snow White. I love her questions and all the details she brings up. I love that she remembers things and then tells us, "Remember when..." and we look at her amazed because we didn't really remember until she reminded us and then it's back in full color from her description. She always brings up details I never even noticed. I really like her almost five personality.
Fun time in the city! Let's do it again!

No comments: