Kate is in the tub and she isn't doing what I tell her, nothing new. I am asking her to wash her hair. I go in the kitchen and do a few things and come back and her hair is still dry. I laugh and tell her to wash it. She says a few things and I feel a little annoyed so I tell her I am ignoring her. But then she says something and I respond. She says that I am not doing a good job of ignoring her. I remember and I laugh and say that she is right. I start getting ready for church in the bathroom and she says a few things and I ignore her and she says, "NOW you are ignoring me," as if to praise me. I laugh. She says, "Laughter is a response." I laugh some more. Clearly ignoring is not my strong point.
Now Kate is in the tub hollering out, "Are you typing what I said?"
2 comments:
LOVE IT! :)
That is awesome! Reminds me of someone...oh yea! SAM :) Cleaver little girl!
Post a Comment