Monday, April 7, 2008

Picture Day

Kate practicing her smile before her photo shoot.


Kate playing with Sam while she waits for her turn at Kiddie Kandids.


The sisters and mother who made this two-year-old photo shoot possible and enjoyable.


The one Jeni and Scott liked most.



Kate's response to mommy asking to trade puppy for a flower.


Kate's response to Samantha offering her a ring in exchange for puppy (ring shown in the photo of Sam, above).


And Grandma's M's favorite--hence, the one I bought most of.



Kate's response to all of us saying what a pretty dress she had on.



Kate's reward for a job well done.

Cost for the dress - $50, full price, at Bratz.
Cost for nine sheets of Kate in full-color at Kiddie Kandids - $110.00
Would I do it again without the $98 dollars that my mother and sister donated to ensure the perfect picture... YES!!! So, worth it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You captured the moment perfectly! I love it.

Tawny said...

Those are beautiful! I love kiddie kandids and love love that she's barefoot...totally worth it I agree!!

Kristi said...

So perfect of Kate!! I don't know if I could ever justify the price on my own kids though so I'll settle for Target or snapshots from family!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! How fun.
I wish my girls had curly hair.