Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Tag of 3's

Here's another Tag--thanks Kristi (and I mean that without my tongue in my cheek). : )

Three names you go by: Mommy, Julie, Sweetheart (I think that’s what Scott calls me?)

Three of your favorite things to do: read, create, spend time with Scott and Kate

Three favorite pets you have had/have: I don’t do pets, I can’t keep them alive

Three longest car/plane rides: 1. Return flight from Hawaii. Are flight was delayed so we missed our connection in Vegas. We spent the day in Vegas waiting for another connecting flight. This was a time Scott and I were grateful we didn't have children yet. 2. Driving to Utah from California with six people in a five-seater Toyota Camry. My brother was sprawled across our laps making a big stink the whole way. 3. Driving to the Temple for Baptisms when I lived in California.

Three favorite holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Kate’s birthday

Three favorite beverages: water, water, water--although, I'm not as much a camel as Scott.

I now tag: Jeni, Heidi, Tawny, Jane (He-he-he)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was very insightful. I didn't know you drank so much water!