Friday, April 18, 2008

TAG-Things I've come to realize:

Kristi tagged me. Here it goes. I'll do the other one tomorrow.
1. My family...makes me happier than I ever dreamed they would.
2. When I talk...I don't even know what I'm trying to say.
3. I need...to quit clenching my teeth.
4. I have lost...the desire to keep a clean home.
5. I hate it when...I take my foot out of my mouth only to insert the other one.
6. When I'm hungry...I'm edgy!
7. Money...would make life easier but it's really just a tool.
8. People...scare me to death. I go through the ATM at the bank just so I don’t have to deal with anyone--even though I miss out on the sucker.
10. I'm in love with...Katie, Scott, giggles, tickles, story time, singing time, and spring time.
11. My Cell phone...is never charged because I never use it so it’s pretty useless.
12. When I woke up this morning...all I could think about was what I was going to eat for breakfast.
13. Right before I go to sleep at night...all the things I forgot to do race through my mind until I write them down.
14. Right now I'm thinking about...The dishes, the sweeping, the mopping, all the chores that are screaming my name and how horribly dirty my oven, fridge, and windows are.
15. Babies...are the specialist little people ever.
16. When I blog...I ignore all my chores.
17. Today I will...enjoy NOT potty training Kate because I quit. Ugh!
18. Tonight I will...enjoy NOT cooking dinner because our neighbors’ invited us over—wahoo!
19. Tomorrow I will...hopefully get out in the yard and make it look like spring.
20. I really want to...do more to help others.
21. Everyone I tag to do this will...eventually forgive me.

So, go to it Jeni.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for doing this one! Hopefully the potty training break will be successful down the road!

Jen said...

I don't even know what it means to be TAGed. What will you do to me if I don't do it. Will my face turn green or something :)
Fine, I'll do it.

Unknown said...

You are so funny. A lot of those things remind me of me. And on the topic of potty training, she will when she's ready. Hailey was almost 3 before she was trained! It will happen, just probably on her terms.