It was fun to have a pajama party for New Year's Eve. Scott, Kate and I were the only ones left at Chris' house at midnight. Everyone else bailed out early. Close to midnight, Chris and Scott started playing Rock Band and Michelle and I were gabbing and missed the New Year. We started hearing all the celebrations outside and ran down to tell the boys that they missed it. Kate was wide awake playing with her new favorite playmate, Presley, having such a jolly time it took work to rip her away from all the fun. For days she asked to go back to Chris and Michelle's house and play with their "castles".
Taylor & Brooke
Adley
My Bro: Chris
3 comments:
What a fun night...
Love all the jammies. I live in my pj's so that is my kind of party!
And I really like your pj shirt!
That was so fun. I hated leaving, but I am glad to hear that you missed the countdown and therefore we didn't miss the big bang!!! There was no big bang with us either...*smiles*
Post a Comment