BLAH.............................
I need to snap out of it and show Kate a good time. But I just can't. But here are some pictures of the last week or two in hopes of cheering myself up.
Kate's cousin, Zac, took this close-up of Kate. I love it. I was watching him and his two sisters and I gave him the camera while the girls played dress-up.
We had some more cousins over another day. These girls played so well. Kate was in heaven.
Jill's dating is really the only fun thing going on in our family. It's almost all we have to talk about. I think we are all living through her. I hope she is able to get through it. I'm sure it's driving her crazy with all of us telling her what we think she should do-too many cooks in the kitchen for her, I'm sure.

And of course Kate. She LOVES going to the cabin. Because of a lack of fundage, we've spent every free moment we have up at the cabin. Scott has really enjoyed sharing his special, most favorite place with his girl. "Go Faster, Daddy!"

Here's my Dad and Samantha. It's really nice of Scott's parents to share the cabin with my family. We really had such a great time.
And of course Kate. She LOVES going to the cabin. Because of a lack of fundage, we've spent every free moment we have up at the cabin. Scott has really enjoyed sharing his special, most favorite place with his girl. "Go Faster, Daddy!"
Here's my Dad and Samantha. It's really nice of Scott's parents to share the cabin with my family. We really had such a great time.
Highlights: marshmallow fight using blow guns; meeting Jake; celebrating Jeni's birthday; playing Pounce (a FUN card game that Jake taught us); playing Lucky Unders (another fun card game that we taught him); playing two truths and a lie; playing the ten finger game (but Jeni had to get home early so it was the five finger game); seeing the kids have fun; having everyone together; getting home in time to meet Jeff and Anna's new baby at the hospital.
7 comments:
cute pictures, as always! i hope you feel better soon, pretty lady!
I am sorry you have had the blahs, but I loved all the pictures. Love the wrapping paper one, hilarious!
Ahh Julie, I hope you are feeling a little better. Sometimes you just have to keep going and it will eventually pass...we have all been there. I personally think Sunshine helps. Maybe Kate and you can play in the sprinklers!
Ok, so Samantha totally looks like you in that picture and Jill's friend is totally cute! I am excited for her. Tell her hi.
TTUL
I'm sorry you are kind of down--I hope you get feeling better. The cabin looks like so much fun! You have such a cute little girl and a great family!
Try eating lots and lots of cookies, that always cheers me up :) Sorry Julie, hopefully they will pass soon. Kate must have such a personality, I love those pics.
Hey sorry you are feeling down. It's okay to feel down and don't beat yourself up about it. But I do hope you are able to feel better soon;)
And Samantha looks a lot like you. I haven't seen her for a long time and I couldn't believe that was her. But you and your sisters and your Mom all look so much alike to me, I shouldn't be surprised.
Looks like you had fun! We haven't been to the cabin much in the last year...this post made me miss it:)
Post a Comment