We have a local nutrition store that carries herbs, essentials oils, vitamin and mineral supplements, health food and the like. They have a little play room that's about 5' X 5' with walls all around it, no roof, and a 3' - 4' door with a knob that only opens from the outside.
Everytime we go, Kate plays in the little room full of toys. She never shuts the door so she can run in and out to see me and show me the toys that she is playing with. We were only there five minutes or less and I had all my purchases ready. I went to the play room to tell her that it was time to gather things up because we would be leaving as soon as I paid for my things.
I peeked over the short wall and Kate was crouching in the corner.
I had to ask what she was doing-Duh! Looking back, I can't believe I didn't even guess it, she was pooping!
She was wearing a little cotton dress and panties. I could imagine the bulge that was in her panties. I sternly told her to get her kitty and get out of there so we could take care of the mess in the bathroom. I ran to the checkout to pay for my things. Meanwhile, Kate says, "Uh-oh, Mommy, one fell out." A second later she came to me with her fist gripping the renagade poopie as she reached out to hand it to me. Of course, I made sure she held on to that until we got into the bathroom so she could put it in the potty. And the silver lining - I had a backup pair of panties in my purse and we threw away the soiled pair because I wasn't about to clean it off and haul it home.
What a smelly mess. Joy.
4 comments:
HAAAAHAAHAAAAAAA! i'm sorry, i just had to laugh. thank goodness you were prepared-- yay for extra undies!
Oh my gosh that is awful. You are such a trooper. Yes... the joys...;)
Oh that is hilarious & yet so very sad. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that has those experiences!
Yuck. Good work on having an extra pair of undies!
Post a Comment