A few pictures from October 24 - November 10:
Kate and me at the Pumpkin Patch wandering the hay maze.
She hugs! But not for long...
Scott and Kate - I love this patch in Farmington. It feels like we're in the middle of nowhere!

Here are the three pumpkins we selected!
But Kate's still my favorite little pumpkin-her cheeks are so squeezy.
We had a Halloween movie night with Bret, our neighbor and we watched Young Frankenstein. Bret agreed to bring the dessert, homemade brownie cheesecake-YUM! I had to get a photo of the delicious masterpiece and its creator. Thanks Bret!
We did a family record-breaking journey on Halloween. We visited all of our living Grandparents (my one Grandmother on my Dad's side, Scott's one Grandpa on his Mom's side, and his one Grandma on his Dad's side). Then we stopped at Scott's parents house and then we stayed for dinner at my parent's house. We only went to about eight houses for actual trick-or-treating and only two of the houses were in our neighborhood. However, all the family visiting made the holiday much more meaningful for us and we really don't need the candy. We left two heaping candy bowls unattended on our front porch so we could escape doorbell duty for the night. I missed seeing the trick-or-treaters. I feel like I cheated them. We'll have to figure out a way to make next year fulfill both our need for visiting and being a family and my need to make sure the trick-or-treaters are covered.
Here are the three pumpkins we selected!
Kate at Grandma & Grandpa B's.
Jeni and Michelle were the only women who participated with the dressing up on my side of the family. Jill, my mom, and I didn't represent. Here's Michelle & Presley.
The cousins: Brooke (Queen Amidala), Taylor (Butterfly), Kate (wicked witch), James (Ninja), Presley (witch-not as wicked), Sam (a spelling Bee).
My crazy brother, Chris. He always surprises us on Halloween. We should've measured this Afro of his. What do you think, three feet? Jill is just Jill - I think? Maybe she was New York Chic or something. I'll have to ask.
I recently experimented with Kate's hair using a curling iron and then again with these curlers. I can't figure out how mom's do girl's hair. I think I need to use more product because no matter what I do to her hair it looks flat or wavy an hour later. Sam pointed out some of the reasons my attempts have failed so I'll try to work on it some more.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween!
BTW, I think Kate looks like she could be Jason and Kristy’s in the pic with curlers in her hair!
I loved all the pics! But I really love the one with Kate running away after hugging you. you look so pretty and Happy!
Great Halloween pictures! Hey, who says Farmington is in the middle of nowhere?
Glad you could make it to family on Halloween. It was such a crazy day for us!
She is adorable!! What a fun halloween, too. I love everyone's costumes.
Post a Comment