Monday, March 15, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations

We've been doing lots of partying here.
This is Kate ready for Preschool, March 11th, the day we took treats for her birthday to her preschool class.

I can't believe Kate is 4 today! She is such a treasure to have in the family and I can't imagine life without her in it.

On March 6th, Kate and I had a joint birthday party with my family.

Here's Scott lighting the cake.
Here's Kate waiting for her chance to blow out the candles while everyone sings "Happy Birthday Julie and Kate."
"Make a Wish"
And Presents!

It feels like a birthday month for her over here. Everyday has lead up to today. At 7:00 am Kate woke up and since Scott hadn't left for work yet, we let her open her presents from Scott and I.

Then, Grandma B came to watch Kate while I went to my Presidency meeting and she gave Kate a couple more presents.

Just now, we went to Dairy Queen with Grandma M and had a birthday lunch.

Next, March 21st, we will have a party with Scott's family and celebrate Kate's birthday along with the other March birthdays in the family (Me, Kristi, and Cherish).

So, Fun! March is my favorite!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Birthdays are the best. Happy Birthday Kate. :)

Robyn said...

Happy b-day to Kate! Birthdays really are the best!

birdie said...

happy bday kate!! what a sweet little one. LOVE you cake, julie! way to go!

Michelle said...

Oops, sorry Julie, that comment from Steph was actually from me.

Anonymous said...

Kid birthdays are so fun! I love that little pose at the door...they grow way too fast!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! She is a cute little 4 year old!