Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introducing...

Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadadada
my new art blogspot! www.juliedoesart.blogspot.com

This is ultra daring for me. I put some of my collages on this website and I would love for my friends to see it and tell me what they think. I don't really know where I'm going with it or why I'm doing it but I did it and there it is.


I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE it! I have never seen anything like that. You are amazing!

Jamie said...

You are amazing! I love them all!

Andrea McEntire said...

You're art looks great Julie. What a great way to express yourself! My favorite is the one of the Savior. You really have talent.

Beth Monson said...

I checked out your art blog and it's awesome! They are all beautiful and very creative. I love making art too. I hope I can really get back into it someday.

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with them. You are brave and strong and wonderful! What an amazing adventure to share with us your incredible art! Amazing!!!