Tuesday, September 14, 2010

P.S. This is Way too Much Information...

But I had to say that Scott's most recent lab test results for our fertility challenges came out SMASHINGLY BEAUTIFUL! The PA gave me what normal is, what Scott's results were from last year (before his surgery in November), and what the results are from his test two weeks ago. I want to post Scott's results on the refrigerator - they are that good! If Urologists gave out letter grades for their clients' lab tests, Scott would have an A+! Good job Scotty-boy! Now I can't tease you anymore.

Okay, I know having great lab results doesn't guarantee everything and Kate might still be an only child--but knowing Scott's results were good is really cool and I'm really proud of my him for getting through it. What a difficult ordeal fertility tests and procedures are. But Scott was a good sport. What a guy! Yes, Scott, I will watch football with you! :) Because you rock!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome. Fertility tests suck and it is always nice when you pass with flying colors.

Beth Monson said...

Well I like too much information! That is awesome! Good work:)!!!

Jamie said...

So happy for you! Happy that YOU are happy!

Robyn said...

Great news! I hope this means you can get # 2 here! :)

Anonymous said...

I always love the way you see the world Julie! Good news is always a blessing...wahoo!

birdie said...

SO great! so happy for you guys. I hope this means good things to come. By the way, I've been meaning to email you about a few herbs I've been reading about:

1. Vitex
2. Soy Isoflavones (used for only 5 days in the beginning of your cycle like you would use Clomid)

Email me if you want to chat more about it or send me a message on Facebook. I'll have to let you in on a bit of interesting info...

Cherish said...

YAHOO...Excellent information...the best news all day!! Suzie and I pray for you in our prayers nightly that you'll be able to have another cousin for Suzie to play with:).