So, how many days a week should a grown man bathe?
{and by bathe, I mean, take a long, moderately hot bath, for 20 minutes or so - with a book}
Keep in mind that this bath is between 5:00 and 7:00 pm? When the man's family is either getting dinner ready or cleaning up after dinner.
I really need some feedback because I think there is something insanely wrong with a man who takes a bath. I always thought baths were for girls and girly men.
Ask anyone you know and add their feedback also. Thanks!
6 comments:
Probably 2 out of Ben's 4 brothers take a bath everynight! and I mean like bathe for like 20-30 min. Too funny I very rarely myself and then their are these big burly men bathing nightly.:)
I don't know any man that takes a bath, but a bath sure sounds lovely for me right about now.
Not sure! I wish I had a big tub for me to fit into then maybe i could see what Don REALLY prefers! He doesn't read though so I would have to give him some G.I. joe or something!
When Todd is really sick, I have to really talk him into taking a bath, so I am surprised to hear that a bath is something he enjoys.
However, after a long day of work and lots of stress, I don't blame him for needing that 30 min of time to relax:). At least he's CLEAN.
Be glad he doesn't smell!:) Our friend Matt takes baths all the time. He even has a reading pillow just for him. If the timing of the bath bothers you just have him move it back later when Kate is in bed. Maybe you can even join him:)
...yeah, I gotta agree...it's weird to me.
Post a Comment