Kate with two of her Preschool classmates - Michael and Henry
Kate has 11 other children in her class. She says her best friend is Claire, who is the little sister of Kate's best friend from last year's preschool class. She has a lot of other friends but Claire is evidently the one she plays with during free time. I love Henry on the right of Kate in the picture. He is so adorable. When I pick Kate up from preschool and we start walking away he calls out, "I LOVE you, Katie!" One day last week, I went to pick up Kate and saw Henry crying by the wall. He was pitiful. Kate's teacher told me that he was so upset because he couldn't stand in line with Kate because it was someone else's turn.
They sang cute songs. This one was about emotions and the faces they see in mirror. {Cute Henry again.}
Scott, Julie, Kate
Scott was able to pull away from work {one benefit of being self-employed!} and he and I were just giggling through the whole program at this cute bunch of kids - and our super-doll-face, Kate.
1 comment:
So fun! Love Preschool programs! And little Henry is a cutie as well. Kate is lucky to have him chasing her!
Post a Comment