Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mommy & Me: Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory Tour

 Front Row: Another Katie, India, My Katie, Elliot, Archer
In the back is India's little sis, Maya, Celine, and John Michael

We went to the chocolate factory with some of our neighbor friends and moms. Kate was so excited to go with her friends and talked about the chocolate factory with everyone we saw for two days.
 We were watching a cool movie on the history of chocolate and the process from cocoa bean to chocolate treat. All the while, the kids made cute comments like they were watching fireworks, "Ewww", "Yummy," "Mmmm."
Elliot, Kate, Archer, Kate, India
After we saw all the different areas of the factory through upstairs windows, we watched the I Love Lucy Episode when Lucy and Ethel are working at a chocolate factory. No matter how many times I see that episode I slap my knee and laugh hysterically.

We picked out a bunch of treats after the tour. Kate bought one of those Jelly Belly rats and a huge, gold-wrapped, chocolate coin. I bought an 8 oz. package of Mindy Mints to share with Scott! YUM!

No comments: