Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Afternoon Tea (cocoa)

 I totally spoiled myself this weekend with afternoon tea (hot chocolate) at The Grand America with my sisters and two of my eldest nieces on my side of the family. WOW! What a treat! This is probably the first time in my life that I felt rich, elegant, and sophisticated. That feeling wore off eventually, like when I came home and realized I'm just a lower-middle class wanna-be who gets excited just hanging out in The Grand's public restroom. Yup, pathetic. But tea was divine!   

4 comments:

Beth Monson said...

Ooooh that looks so fun! I have been wanting to go do that with a fun group. I think you've inspired me:).

Amy said...

That does sound fun! Maybe a JCP reunion at the Grand?

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

heidi said...

I love it! You made me giggle. A bathroom really makes a place I am totally the same. Maybe I should be more concerned about decorating my bathroom than my living room...mmm.