
...when I was about 10 years-old. He was the Bishop at the time and he took me with him to wish one of the missionaries a Happy Birthday.
...at my graduation from High School.
...with my mom at my wedding reception.
...skiing at Brighton....with some of my family at my graduation from College.
...dancing in Puerto Rico.
...starting it all over again with my girl.
I love you, Dad. Thanks for always being there for me. We've had so many great moments together with so many more yet to come. Happy Father's Day!






3 comments:
Such an awesome Post!! Happy day for dads all around. Gotta love them. I also loved scotts bday gift. If it helps don just bought himself 3 new helicopters in various sizes. maybe we can get our boys together for a copter play date. Ha ha ha
Great set of pics!
What great pictures and fun post. Love the daddy pictures!
Post a Comment