Thursday, June 16, 2011

Check Out Scott's Birthday Present!

Scott is celebrating his 34th birthday TODAY! His birthday present arrived at our doorstep a couple days before his big day and he couldn't wait to open it. His choice of gift hasn't changed much since he was about eleven. All the years have done is turn him into a bigger kid.


 I love how you can totally see him mouthing the words, "Woh, Cool!"

Now, don't misunderstand. I'm not totally awesome. I didn't select this for Scott's birthday and surprise him. I wish! No, Scott researched what he wanted, he talked it over with me, and he ordered it online as a birthday present from me. I wish I was that awesome that I could know just what toy would make his heart sing. The only thing I do know is that this boy loves toys!

Happy Birthday, Scott!  Mmuwah!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Scott! You're awesome! Enjoy your new toy!

Robyn said...

Very cool!

Jamie said...

Love it! He looks so excited!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

We need to get Scott and Doug together, Doug needs someone to fly his big helicopter with! Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday and sweet gift. You'll have to get pics of that thing flying!

And isn't the Gateway awesome. Love those fountains!

Kristi said...

He's just one big kid!! Love these pictures!!