I don't have mono. I don't have strep. With the help of an oral surgeon who I saw about removing the hardware in my jaw, I am treating inflammation of the masseter muscle of the jaw. I find this a weird condition and I don't know if it is common. I wonder if the culprit is that gum-chewing addiction that I just quit cold-turkey at the oral surgeon's recommendation. He also suggested I eat only soft foods. Things that can be mashed with a fork. I think about chewing gum all day. I think about crunching on a salad or biting into an apple at least four times a day. I want to crunch something.
I still have swollen glands from like three months ago and I can't figure out what that is about. I can't believe how many times in the last couple months I have had my blood tested for something or other. I really need to stay out of the doctor's office. What a silly, stupid use of money. Doctors. Bleck.
No comments:
Post a Comment