P.S. I've had several really good days. And the last month has brought changes to our home that I've been begging and nagging about for years. It's really quite spectacular!
Some examples:
Scott and I have argued what to do about a certain part of our backyard since a couple years after moving in, which was seven years ago. That is resolved to BOTH of our liking now, if you can believe it!
We ditched our chandelier in the kitchen in favor of more mod pot-lights (or do people call them recessed lighting these days?). Making this change has allowed us to move our small dining room table around to use the space more efficiently.
Another thing we argued about was our basement bathroom. We compromised and made a few small upgrades to the room: new toilet, linoleum tiles, paint, new hardware, re-purposed- framed mirror, new ceiling tiles. Now we don't cringe when guests visit.
Scott even installed a Reverse Osmosis water purification system (gotta love my plubby).
Good changes.
As I look back on the many little things Scott has improved in our home (or hired someone to improve), I am grateful. Such silly things but they really improve how we function in our house. As a stay-at-home Mom, any improvement to my workplace is a huge boost.
Pretty soon Scott and I will celebrate our TWELFTH wedding anniversary. So cool. Scott is such a great Dad for Kate and he is so patient with me. I am counting my blessings today.
No comments:
Post a Comment