Scott loves to get toys for his birthday. He is so into play and is a kid at heart. This year we went to a cool hobby shop together and Scott picked out an RC Truck. He loves it. He plays with it all the time. When friends and family come over or when we go to our parents' houses for dinner, he brings it out and all the kids and men go play with it. Such a kick.
I still have not ventured to try it. I guess it just freaks me out. The thing goes so fast, I think it is too fast for my inept reflexes. I might try it. Usually when he plays with it I have to turn away because he runs it in the street and I just know some car is going to drive along and crush it. So far, so good. I'm just glad Scott enjoys it. Playing with the truck gives him a chance to unwind after work and that is worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment