Thursday, April 24, 2008

If You Give Kate A Lic-A-Stix...



You can't just give a kid a lic-a-stix and withold the flavorful-but messy-lic-m-aid.

But, if you give Kate the lic-m-aid to dip her lic-a-stix in, and even if you show her how to do it carefully, she'll accidently spill it all over the table and floor.


If she spills the lic-m-aid all over the table and floor, she'll help clean it up--with her tongue.
Then she'll probably ask to look in the mirror in all her messy, greenish-blue glory.



If you take her to look to behold her messiness, she'll mostly likely want a bath.


Once she's in the bathtub she'll need some bubbles for some entertainment.




Of course, then she'll want to eat the bubbles.



But, if she eats the bubbles with the after taste of lic-m-aid, she'll probably need some water.

4 comments:

Cherish said...

The picture with the bubbles is Fun! I don't think I'm that talented to blow bubbles & then take a picture. LOL

Unknown said...

Funny, cute, and creative!

Jen said...

Julie you have got to turn this into a book for Kate! It as absolutely adorable and I want a copy in black and white of the second to the last picture of Kate in the tub. Love, love, love it!

Kristi said...

So great! I love the Pig a Pancake and Mouse a Cookie books. Kate is a great leading lady:)